Wednesday, December 10, 2008

15 WEEKS

It has been a while since I lasted updated my blog. I have been very busy with life in general. My wife is doing pretty good. We are about 15 weeks into the pregnancy, she is starting to show more and more everyday. She has been tired and hardly has any energy. We had our first Ultrasound 2 weeks ago and everything looks good. We will find out if we are having a boy or girl on New Years Eve. I will be updating more and more so please keep tuning in......

1 comment:

Candace said...

That is really exciting and great to hear!! Are you guys wanting a gender specifically? This is our first and I don't care if its a boy or girl! We are 18 weeks 3 days today.. Going to see a high risk doctor and expecting to have a 4D ultrasound. Hoping to find out the sex but not going to place bets on it. Baby has been in a weird position through the last few ultrasounds.