Friday, October 10, 2008

Change the Damn Diaper

My wife and I are so upset with our daycare provider that we are seriously thinking about finding another place for him to go. Yesterday we got a call from them informing us that my son was very cranky and that they wanted us to come and pick him up because he might be sick. So of course we had to adjust or schedules and find time to pick him up and take him to the doctor. My wife ended up leaving work early to go pick my son up. My son was indeed cranky, she said that he was screaming all the way to the doctor. When my wife undressed him for his exam, she noticed that his diaper was very soiled and that he had a very bad diaper rash. So she cleaned him up and put some soothing ointment on him. After that he was fine. The doctor said that there was nothing wrong with him and she told us to tell the daycare that they have to change his diaper more often. We pay these people $210 per week to look after our son, you would think that they would be a little more responsible........

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The EXACT same thing happened to my little nephew. The daycare lady hadn't changed his diaper and the poor little guy ended up with rashes. Needless to say, my brother and my SIL were NOT impressed. They ended up finding another daycare and my little nephew is MUCH happier at the new place. The new daycare also has a lot less kids than the first one.