Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Weird Night

Last night was one of those weird nights that we all occasionally experience every now and again. My wife and I hardly ever lock our front door because we live out in the country where there's not much traffic. Somehow and don't ask me how, but for some weird reason our front door was locked and of course neither one of us have a key on us. So I have to call a locksmith to come out and let us in our house. The locksmith of course took about an hour to get to us and in the meanwhile I have a cranky 2 year old that is hungry and will not sit still in the car. So we have to let him run around the yard in the rain because that's the only way he will stop screaming. Don't forget that I have a wife that is about eight weeks pregnant and lets just say that she wasn't in the best of moods. Ahhh!!!! what a night....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Isn't that always the way? Things like that always happen at the worst times and take forever to get fixed. Glad everything worked out okay!