Thursday, October 2, 2008

In with the Old

Last night my wife felt like making a huge mess in our basement. She decided to go digging through all of our stored boxes so she could find her old maternity clothes. I want to remind you that she is only about 2 months pregnant and shes not even close to showing yet. She is the type of person that will plan for something WELL in advance. Last summer we decided to take a trip to Orlando. We booked the Hotel and Plane reservations in March. Our trip was scheduled for the last week of July. The night that we booked our reservations and I am not exaggerating even a little bit, she decided to try on every summer outfit in her wardrobe and write down the ones that she wanted to take with her. That's not even the best part. About three weeks before we left she decided to take a trip to the mall and spend about $300 on clothes for Orlando when she already had a detailed list of what she was planning on bringing with her. I can't wait for the day that I understand how women rationalize.......

3 comments:

christina said...

this made me laugh. i'm about 2 months along as well and i may or may not have been digging through the closest looking for me old maternity clothes last night. ahem.

Unknown said...

Tee hee! Your wife sounds like me! I NEED to plan ahead and get things sorted. It drives my husband nuts!

Congrats to you and your wife on the pregnancy! How is she feeling? I hope better than I did at 2 months! I was sick my first 4 months! I'm now in my 5th month and feeling MUCH better! :)

Stephanie said...

Then you might be waiting for a long time, lol! Sometimes I don't even know how I rationalize things, but it always totally makes sense.

To me.

:)