Monday, October 6, 2008

An Evening Out

This weekend was pretty uneventful. My wife and I managed to find a babysitter for Saturday night. We went out to dinner and a movie. We also went looking for toddler beds for the little one. We decided that we do not want to buy another crib for the new baby, instead, we are going to keep the nursery the same and move my son into a new room with a toddler bed. He is 2, I think he is big enough for a toddler bed.

On a side note I guess it's true when they say the mother shows much quicker for the second child then the first. I noticed this weekend that my wife is carrying a noticeable pouch on her. She is only about 8 weeks along, I hope it's not twins........

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is so interesting that you mentioned that! My sister-in-law and I are both pregnant at the same time. She is due two weeks after I am. This is my first baby and this is her second pregnancy. She started showing VERY early...8 weeks, like your wife. We kept joking around that she may be carrying twins. Sure enough, when she went in for her first ultrasound, there were TWO babies! Crazy!

Most of my friends who have had previous pregnancies have said that they showed much earlier with their second pregnancy (or 3rd, 4th, etc).

Hope your wife is doing well and that she hasn't been experiencing too much of that fun morning sickness! ;)