Thursday, October 23, 2008

Decorating Animals

Last night my wife an I got our Halloween decorations out and started to get our house ready for the big Halloween party this weekend. We always have an annual party where we invite relatives, friends, and coworkers. We have games for the kids and some Halloween drinks for the adults. Spiked apple cider is always a hit!! We are especially excited this year because it will be the first time taking my 2-year-old our trick or treating. He had a ball last night helping us decorate the house. I only wish I had his energy.

On a side note, my wife had her first Trimester Doctor's visit on Monday. We found out that the baby is due officially on June 3rd. Her weight and blood pressure was looking good. Starting to get excited. Her next appointment is on November 22. We are going to do the first trimester screen and have an ultrasound........

No comments: