Friday, October 17, 2008

I Just Don't Get It

Why do all you women out there need to shop for things sooooooooooo far in advance? My wife told me last night that she was going to get my 2-year-old a few new shirts for this winter. I was like ok no big deal. So she went to Babies R US and I stayed home and did some work. About 3 hours later she walks into the house with seven bags of clothes and I am not exagerating even a little. I was like, what is in all thoes bags? She said, Clothes for the baby. I was like, I thought you were getting winter clothes for our son? She said, I did, I also got clothes for the new arrival. Right there I was getting kind of upset. She is only about 9 or 10 weeks along, we don't even know what the sex of the child is yet. Her explaination is that the clothes were on sale and they were all nuteral colors. She bought my son 15 outfits and the new baby about 20 different shirts. She spent $276 of our hard earned money on clothes that the kids will probaly only were a few times. I don't think I'll ever let my wife go shopping with out me for the rest of her life.........

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So good......

Xia and Isa said...

My Mommy has some advice for your wife - introduce her to consignment shops, Salvation Army and Goodwill. Why buy new when you're going to just grow out of it? Plus the stuff you find is like new cause it was worn like twice LOL. Also, I have awarded your blog the I LOVE YOUR BLOG award. Go here to see what you have to do to claim your prize - http://xialife.blogspot.com/2008/11/i-won-blog-award.html